Recipe & Photo Credit: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/almond-crusted-tilapia-0
- 1 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 (6-oz.) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to Make It
Process 1/2 cup almonds in a food processor until finely chopped, and combine with 1/4 cup flour in a shallow bowl.
Sprinkle fish evenly with salt; dredge in almond mixture.
Melt butter with olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat; add fish, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove fillets to a serving plate.
Add remaining 1/2 cup almonds to skillet, and cook, stirring often, 1 minute or until golden. Remove almonds with a slotted spoon, and sprinkle over fish.
Recipe and photo credit: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/03/the-kale-mary-kale-juice-tomato-celery-recipe.html
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons (5 ounces) fresh tomato juice (from about 2 pints grape or cherry tomatoes, see note)
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) fresh kale juice (from about 1/2 pound kale)
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) fresh celery juice (from 4 ribs celery)
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) juice from 2 lemons
- Dash hot sauce
- Garnish: celery rib
Mix horseradish and soy sauce in a glass. Add tomato juice and stir well until horseradish is well distributed. Add kale juice, celery juice, lemon juice, and hot sauce. Stir well. Serve with celery rib garnish, over ice if desired.
Recipe and photo credit: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/s-more-bars
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each)
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Place candy bars over crust; spread with marshmallow creme. Crumble remaining graham cracker mixture over top.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Get creative and choose from one of Taste of Home’s 16 new ways to cook s’mores here!