Photo & recipe credit: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/hot-fudge-brownie-sundaes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1-oz. sqs. semi-sweet baking chocolate,chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, softened
- Garnish: chocolate sauce, warmed
How to Make It
Combine butter and chocolate in a microwave safe stirring every minute. Stir; cool 10 minutes. Mix together egg, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in a small bowl. Stir into chocolate mixture. Add flour; mix well.
Spread batter in an 8″x8″ baking pan lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Cover; chill until firm. Cut brownies into8 squares. Spread 4 brownies with ice cream; top with remaining brownies. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze overnight. To serve, drizzle with warm chocolate sauce.