Recipe & Photo credit: https://www.liquor.com/recipes/traditional-mai-tai/
INGREDIENTS IN THE TRADITIONAL MAI TAI COCKTAIL
- 3⁄4 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 oz Rock candy syrup (2 parts sugar, 1 part water)
- 1⁄4 oz Orgeat almond syrup
- 1⁄2 oz Orange curaçao
- 2 oz Premium aged rum
HOW TO MAKE THE TRADITIONAL MAI TAI COCKTAIL
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with crushed ice.
- Shake vigorously until the shaker is well-chilled and frosty on the outside.
- Pour (unstrained) into a double Old Fashioned glass.
- Garnish with half of a juiced lime and a fresh mint sprig.