Try out this recipe for what Food.com calls the best ever cheesecake.
- 1cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2tablespoons butter, melted
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 3(8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1cup sugar
- 3tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 8ounces sour cream
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1teaspoon lemon extract
- 2cups blueberries
- 1cup Cool Whip
- 1⁄4cup sour cream
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Beat softened cream cheese and add 1 cup sugar, flour and salt until blended. Add eggs, one at a time and blend.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and lemon extracts. Gently stie in blueberries. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 50 minutes. (Cheesecake will be done when it still jiggles in the middle.) Turn off oven and let remain in oven with door open for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool. Cover and chill cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Lightly mix Cool Whip and 1/4 cup of sour cream. Spread over cheesecake and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before cutting.
- Note: Refrigeration time is not included.