Try this recipe for Food.com‘s 4-Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp!
- 12shrimp (Jumbo sized, peeled, deveined, & tails intact)
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2garlic cloves (crushed with the side of a knife)
- 1⁄4teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1teaspoon steak seasoning (Montreal Seasoning by McCormick is recommended)
- 1teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 2teaspoons lemon juice
- 1tablespoon fresh parsley(chopped)
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and shrimp.
- Season with grill seasoning or salt & pepper.
- Cook shrimp 3 minutes or until just pink.
- Toss with lemon zest, juice, & chopped parsley.
- Remove shrimp to a serving platter, leaving the garlic cloves in the pan.