Preparation time: 10 minutes
Makes 3 glasses
- 3-4 of regular-sized oranges or 1 large orange if you can find them
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 2-3 tbsp of sugar (adjust to taste)
How to Make Orange Lemon Juice:
- Peel the oranges and add them to a blender. Alternately, you can use a hand-juicer and juice them with the pulp intact.
- Blend the oranges and pass through a sieve or mesh to remove the hard fibres and pulp.
- Squeeze the desired amount of lemon and add sugar.
- Chill and add ice cubes before serving
– Don’t make this too much in advance – about 30 mins max before you need to serve is ideal
– Add ice cubes just before serving, otherwise the juice will become too dilute from the melting ice cubes
– Adjust the proportion of orange and lemon to your taste