All Recipes shows us how to make the perfect onion and garlic burger.
Original recipe makes 5 to 6 burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Form burgers into 1/2 inch thick patties. Lightly oil grate. Place burgers on grill. Cook for approximately 6 minutes, turning once.