Bon Appetit shared Chris Morocco’s recipe for Nachos with All the Fixings!
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3 9-ounce bags tortilla chips
- Beer-Braised Carnitas (click recipe)
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 3 pounds shredded cheese (such as sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- 8 ounces Cotija cheese or feta, crumbled
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 2 large rimmed baking sheets with nonstick spray. Dividing evenly between baking sheets, layer chips, carnitas, beans, onion, and shredded cheese, mounding in the center. DO AHEAD: Nachos can be assembled up to 1 hour before baking.
Working with 1 sheet at a time, bake until cheese is melted, 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with Cotija cheese, radishes, and cilantro. Serve with desired toppings.