The Food Network shares Trisha Yearwood’s recipe for corn salsa…perfect to try this Labor Day Weekend!
- 1 15 -ounce can yellow corn, drained
- 1 15 -ounce can white corn, drained
- 1 4 -ounce can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 2 .5-ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
Mix the yellow and white corn, chiles, olives, scallions, tomatoes, jalapenos, vinegar, olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Chill at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, add the cilantro to the salsa.