Delish.com shares this recipe from TheBar.com for a great summer cocktail!
Spice up a party with this fruity punch, which includes two types of rum.
- 3 ounce(s) Myers’s Original Dark Rum
- 3 ounce(s) Captain Morgan Silver Spiced Rum
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) Grand Marnier
- 6 ounce(s) orange juice
- 6 ounce(s) pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) simple syrup
- 4 dash(es) bitters
- 2 ounce(s) grenadine
- 1 orange wheel
- Add in a pitcher Myers’s Original Dark Rum, Captain Morgan Silver Spiced Rum, Grand Marnier, orange juice, pineapple juice, lime juice, simple syrup, bitters, and grenadine.
- Pour into shaker and add ice.
- Shake and strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Garnish with orange wheel.