These tasty light cupcakes are a perfect way to end a hot summer day.
Give them a try at your 4th of July bash and impress your guests!
Makes 1 doz.
What you’ll need:
- 12 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 8 oz strawberries, hulled and sliced thin
- 8 oz blueberries
What you’ll need to do:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Line cupcake tin with liners. Place a vanilla wafer at the bottom of each liner.
- Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer. Gradually beat in fat free yogurt, egg whites, and flour. Do not over beat. Pour into cupcake liners filling half way.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool to room temperature then chill at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Enjoy these light and delicious sweet treats. Each cupcake is only 98 calories!
Recipe & picture from SkinnyTaste