This salsa recipe is guaranteed to impress guest your guests! It is the perfect blend of traditional salsas and fresh summer fruit. Give it a try at your 4th of July BBQ!
- 4 small Roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped (discard seeds for a milder salsa)
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What you’ll need to do:
- Combine tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno in the bowl of a food processor; pulse briefly or until finely chopped (do not fully liquefy). If you don’t have a food processor, you can finely chop the ingredients by hand.
- Transfer tomato mixture to a medium bowl; stir in watermelon, blueberries, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
Recipe and picture from love and olive oil