S’mores are a classic American campfire favorite, but they can be super messy! These super simple s’mores on a stick are the perfect remedy!
What you’ll need:
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 12 jumbo marshmallowss
- 3 packs of graham crackers, crushed
What you’ll need to do:
- Melt chocolate in small microwaveable bowl as directed on package.
- Dip top halves of marshmallows into melted chocolate; coat with graham crumbs.
- Insert lollipop stick into coated side of each marshmallow; place on waxed paper-lined tray.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Toast tops before serving, if desired.
Recipe & picture from Snack Works