This is a great way to add a personal and fun touch to your fourth of July celebrations! These snack bags are made from any kraft paper that suits your style. These custom goodie bags could be used for all kinds of snacks, like chips, cookies, candy, and pretzels. Lila Griffith recommends using these printable party kit to hold the flaps in place and add some additional color to your bags. Not your style? Any sticker will do, just make sure it is large enough to hold the flap.
Follow these simple steps:
- Cut heavy kraft paper 10×10 (use a scissor with a fun pattern for extra flare)
- Fold square in half to create a triangle
- Fold one flap over, creating a small triangle on top, and keeping the flap parallel to the bottom fold
- Fold front flap down over the previously folded flaps
- Place the sticker in place to hold flap from #4 in place
For step by step directions and clarification, visit Lila Giffith‘s blog.