This is the PREFECT summer cocktail because it is slightly sweet, cool, and refreshing. It is a sure crowd pleaser.
What you’ll need
- 2 oz Cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1.5 oz Grey Goose La Poire Flavored Vodka
.5 oz St-Germain
.5 oz Lemon juice
.5 oz Simple syrup (one part sugar, one part water)
Lemonade or club soda
Mint (for garnish)
Cucumber slices (for garnish)
Lemon zest (for garnish)
What you’ll need to do
- In a shaker, muddle the cucumber.
- Add the vodka, St-Germain, lemon juice and simple syrup, and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with mint, cucumber slices and lemon zest and top with lemonade or club soda.
Enjoy in the summer sunshine!