Give your guests options and ditch the boring condiments!
No matter what you are grilling up, surprise your guests with tasty spreads.
Since these spreads only take a minute or two to make, pick a few and give your guests an option.
Start each spread with 1 cup mayonnaise and 1/4 teaspoon salt then add in one of the flowing flavors:
- Peppers (1/4 cup, finely chopped)
- Kalamata-olive puree (3 tablespoons)
- Sun-dried tomatoes in oil (1/4 cup, drained and finely chopped)
- Jalapeno (to taste) + Lime (2 tablespoons)
- Pesto (3 tablespoons)
- Sriracha (2 tablespoons) + Basil (1 tablespoon)
Make sure not to leave mixes outside for more than two hours.
Premake the spreads and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Picture from Martha Stewart.