Grilling chicken on your BBQ is a nice alternative to hamburgers and hot dogs,
but the perfect overnight marinade could bring it to another level of delicious.
Below we have one of our favorite honey lime marinades that is sure to impress your guests.
Honey Lime Marinade
Makes 4- 6 servings
What you will need:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds of chicken breast
What you’ll need to do:
- In a large zip top bag, combine all of the ingredients, expect the chicken
- Seal the bag completely and mix well
- Add chicken to bag
- Place in refrigerator overnight
In the morning your chicken breasts will be ready for the grill!