Green Peas, Spring Peas, are one of the most nutritional vegetables you can find! They are packed with fiber, iron, vitamin C, protein, aid in lower cholesterol, and benefit a strong immune system.
Spring Peas with Mint
What you’ll need
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 cup(s) fresh baby peas or thawed frozen baby green peas
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 cup(s) loosely packed mint, torn
- Kosher salt
- ground pepper
What you’ll need to do
- In a bowl, whisk the olive oil with the vinegar.
- Add the peas, red onion, and mint and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Transfer to a platter and serve.
Recipe and picture from Delish.